MVMS Needs Your Help!
RSU10 is hiring substitute teachers.
- Flexibility: Choose the days you want to work!
- School Days Hours: Perfect for parents, caregivers, and beyond.
- Optional enrollment in the Maine Public Retirement System.
- Contributing to the live and educations of the youth in our community
- High School Diploma or GED
- Fingerprint Check
How To Apply:
- Have your fingerprints checked. Information here: https://www.maine.gov/doe/cert...
- Pick up an application at the RSU10 Central office at 799 Hancock Street, Rumford (At the side of MVHS)
- Download the Sub Packet here: https://www.rsu10.org/page/hum...
- Return the completed packet and fingerprint proof to the RSU10 Central Office.